Tang Huafeng on Sat, 4 May 2002 13:38:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] looking for cooperation

Dear  sirs:
         We located your company on the Internet. Our product line may be able to improve your bottom line. Please invest a few moments toward your success - acquaint yourself with our line at www.wzxinxin.com.
      We offer high-quality, high-volume custom production of expertly cut synthetic gemstones and finished jewelry. We have built a solid reputation for volume production of high-quality gemstones in cubic zirconia, lab-ruby, lab-sapphire, lab spinel and silica-based synthetics as well as finished  jewelry. Our state of the art production facility located in Wuzhou Guangxi Province, China can turn out as many as 1,000,000 finished gemstones in a single month.
      With our reputation for quality and our ability to generate volumes of product, I believe that we can meet the needs of any supplier or wholesale supplier. Please take just a moment to become familiar with our extensive line of fine quality gemstones and jewelry at www.wzxinxin.com.Our pricing structure for wholesaler is on the web. Welcome shopping in our online store at http://stores.andale.com/xinxin.
We look forward to providing for your needs.
Tang Huafeng
Chairman of the Board
Xinxin Article Limited Company
Xinxin Article Limited Company
Company address: No.26 of 12 seat B section of Liangguang Wholesale Market, 2nd Xinxing Road, Wuzhou Guangxi  province, China.
Lineman:       Tang Huafeng  Tang Chengchu
Telephone:        86-774-3860110
                  86-731-8927737
Fax:              86-774-3844899
                  86-731-8927737(English laguage)