ebuka aguson on Thu, 27 Jun 2002 15:47:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE PLEASE

DR.EBUKA  D  AGUSON

 FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PETROLUEM RESOURCES(F.M.P.R)

 LAGOS NIGERIA.

 ATTN:SIR,

 REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE- STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

 I am Dr EBUKA AGUSON, an accountant in the Ministry
of
petroleum  Resources (MPR) and a member of a
three-man Tender Board in charge of  contract review
and payment approvals. I came to know of you in my
search  for a reliable person to handle a very
confidential transaction that involves the transfer of
a huge sum of money to a  foreign account. It may
sound strange but exercise patience and read  on.

There were series of contracts executed by a
consortium Multinational  in the Oil industry in favor
of Ministry of Petroleum Resources among  which were:

1. The extension of pipeline network within Nigeria
for crude oil,  Down stream products distribution and
subsequent evacuation- US$ 195 Million.

2. Contract for the Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of
the various   refineries in the country~ US$ 152
Million.

3. The construction of storage tanks for petroleum
products (Depots)  US$240 Million.

The original values of this contract were deliberately
over invoiced  to the sum of US $35.5million American
Dollars which has now been  approved and is now ready
to be transferred being that the companies
that actually executed these contracts has been fully
paid and  project  officially commissioned.
consequently, my colleagues and I are  willing to
transfer the total amount to your account for
subsequent  disbursement since we are Civil Servant
and are prohibited by the  Code of Conduct Bureau
(Civil Servant Laws) from opening operating  foreign
account in our names. Needless to say, the trust posed
on you  at this juncture is  enormous. In return, we
have agreed to offer you  30% of the transferred sum
while 10% shall be set aside for  accidental expenses
(Internal & External)  between the parties in the
 course of the transfer. We will mandate you to draw
up an investment  plan for us of which you will
control since we  cannot bring our  shares back to
Nigeria. We are very interested in investing in real
estate in your country. You must however note that
this transaction  is subjected to the following terms
and conditions:

1. Our conviction of your transparent honesty and
diligence.

2. That you would treat this transaction with utmost
secrecy and confidentiality because of the
circumstances we now find ourselves.

3. That the funds would be transferred to an account
over which you   have absolute control. Modalities
have been worked out at the highest  level of the
presidency at the Central Bank of Nigeria for the
 immediate  transfer of the funds within 14 working
days, subject to your satisfaction of the above stated
terms. Our assurance is that  your role is 100% risk
free. To accord this transaction, the legality  it
deserves and for mutual security of the parties
involved and the  funds, the whole approval procedures
will be officially and legally  processed with your
name or the name of your company you may nominate
 as the bonafide  beneficiary. Also, be informed that
our main reason  of contacting you is for the obvious
reason that we will want to  invest these funds in the
real estate. It is our believe that you can  be of
immense help in this regards.

Kindly expedite action so as to enable us include this
transaction   into this batch as payment to foreign
contractors is usually carried  out on quarterly
basis.
Please, contact me as soon as possible on my private
e-mail  address:chukwuebuka01@yahoo.com

 Best regards,

 DR.EBUKA  D  AGUSON