MRS. VICTORIA KOMO on Sun, 30 Jun 2002 01:18:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] OVERSEAS MANAGER NEEDED.

Dear Friend,

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR ACQUISITION OF ESTATE
PROPERTIES.

I write to inform you of my desire to acquire estates
or landed properties in your country on behalf of my
Husband, Former opposition Vice Presidential Candidate
in Zimbabwe's last general elections recently
concluded Considering the strategic and influential
position he held in the opposing political party in
Zimbabwe, he would want the transaction to be strictly
confidential as possible.He further wants his identity
to remain undisclosed at least for now, until the
completion of the transaction.Hence our desire to have
an overseas Manager.

I want to inquire on behalf of my family if you would
agree to act as our overseas Manager in order to
actualize this transaction.

We have heard rumours that President Robert Mugabe
intends to confiscate all properties and assets
belonging to top members of the opposing political
party and try them for treason andattempt to
assasinate him.If found guilty, they will be jailed or
executed,this is one of his moves in becoming a
dictator.

The project in brief, is that the funds with which we
intend to carry out our proposed investments in your
country, is presently in the custody of a security
Company in Europe and we need your assistance to
transfer the funds to your country in a convenient
bank account that will be provided by you before we
can put the funds into use in your country. For this,
you shall be considered to be the beneficiary of the
money. The total sum is US$30 Million, of which your
share shall be 20% if you agree to be our overseas
agent and the remaining 80% is for buying the
properties in your Country with your assistance.This
money is part of the donations we received from
friends and from various governments that was in
support of the removal of President Robert Mugabe
during the recently concluded Presidential elections
in Zimbabwe.The President is aware of this money that
is why we have deposited the money with the Security
Comapany in Europe.

As soon as payment is effected, and the amount
mentioned above is successfully transferred into your
account, we intend to use our own share in
acquiring some estates abroad. For this too you shall
also be our overseas manager of all our properties and
you will be paid based on a certain percentage agreed
on by both parties.

In the light of this, I would like you to forward to
me the following information:

1. Your company name and address(if any)
2. Your personal telephone/fax number.
3.Complete Mailing Address
4.The name you want us to use as beneficiary.

As soon as i receive the above information from you,i
will present it to our family,s lawyer to raise a
power of Attorney empowering you to have full
authority over the total money.

You are requested to communicate your acceptance of
this proposal through my above stated email address
after which my elder brother(williams kume) shall
discuss the modalities of the transaction with you.

Your quick response will be highly appreciated. Thank
you in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Victoria Komo.