juan nsk on Tue, 2 Jul 2002 22:46:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] I found something else:the knife and this thing you call...

Wine thing to get it out:this for the bottle.
They just celebrate this to make this go on and on!
My error is that it was rape:this is all a celebration.
What I didn't like is that I was found with other people which already had
the tapes:probably to what I've heard:they all the time cover the same:get
me out of music with humillation of an artist.
For this reason my father had the surprise about Camilion:I was never into
this star system of Che Guevara didn't even knew him!
He knows all this people  with this insane messege about humillation to
normal people;they just acuse the instint of me not being such a grand
writter but the instinct of this humillation system in this house of keeping
it all silent,then look what happens:nothing exist except a grinder or
repression(they all know it).
Can you tell me what's all this rape adventure(this is that I've been thread
just like anyone else for the reason of defense:this is really going on;why?
This instinct:what's he waiting for?
This real crime about hate repression through sex in death habit.
It's all written down:that's OIscarcito's death;his nightmare about a little
child eaten aswell;that's this celebration from this nazi,I hate to say all
the time all this anger.
Should it disappear or stay quiet.
That's the difference about somebody watching your;ah come on why didn't he
say this to you?
OK bye.
sorry it's his family life,covering the lie about something he never
said(you know who he is:My father:why should he send a man to rape a girl I
know;and a friend to be killed in Berlin,when I was there?).
All the time this obsession:we never knew it.
I know this is all to not make him work,just staying there,acting like my
words,and waiting for his sentence.
Then this cd adventure;this covering action:all covered with his money(we
never know what money iot was from?Ministry?
Everyone in my group sentenced in silence for that he brainwashed their
brain with his drugs?His money?
So don't say this anymore,blame what he calls the instinct of fear:
ambulance:that when you reach the end:his prison.
juannsk