Bruce Stewart on Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:47:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Business and Academic Knowledge Management

Business and Academic Knowledge Management Skills Training

We are taking the liberty of introducing you to Reading Dynamics USA - an
international organization with a 25-year record of successfully teaching
executives, professionals, managers and students to master new information
and knowledge faster and more efficiently than ever before ....

To read 3 to 5 times faster,
With better concentration, comprehension, retention and recall,
With enhanced skills for computer screen reading, email management, office
reading,
With study techniques for school, college and university students, SAT
exams, MBA & other graduate courses,
With recall and mind-mapping skills for taking and making notes for
presentations and reports.
For making you and your company more productive and more profitable,
With Winning Results!

This is what some of our course participants say about us ...
"This course is the best thing I have ever done for my academic career. The
recall methods are invaluable. The instructor is very knowledgeable and
personable and his international travel experience add a lot to the
course." - Dane Grismer : 11th Grade Student.
"Bruce does an excellent job of converting a practical skill into a business
tool. His ExecuRead course increased the reading speed of our management
team by 3.5 to 4 times. Thank you!"- Jeffrey Tennyson : Chief Operating
Officer : EquiFirst Corp
"I took Bruce Stewart's speed reading class and LOVED it. It is a fabulous
course and the impact is immediate and significant!  His results are
spectacular. I would encourage you to contact him and get him to visit your
city!! You won't be sorry!!" - Ellen Linares : Northwestern Mutual
"It was liberating to push your brain to new frontiers. Great class!" -
Pamela Bjorson : MBA student : Darden School of Business - University of
Virginia.
"I get the impression that Bruce is the foremost authority - worldwide - on
speed reading. The best! I am inspired by my speed and comprehension
increase in this short time (3 weeks) - 1295wpm @ 90%." - Susie Zeigler :
HealthMatters
"With Reading Dynamics I caught up 5 years of reading backlog in 2
months." - Elsie Smoluk, NC
"Our analysts spend 2 or more hours a day reading. By just doubling our
reading speed, 30 analysts could save 150 hours a week. With Reading
Dynamics we increased our speed by an average factor of 5, saving thousands
of hours a year. Reading Dynamics makes good cents!" - C Abbott : Financial
Analyst.

We are considering opening a training center in your area and would like to
hear from you ....

If you would like more information on our training courses .... or ....
If you would like to receive occasional brief announcements about training
courses in your area ....

CLICK Http://www.ReadingDynamicsUSA.com/subscribe.htm

We undertake the following :
1. that by subscribing to this service, your details will NOT be sold to or
shared with ANY other organization, and
2. you will not be sent ANY promotional or marketing material other than
brief announcements about Reading Dynamics Training Courses in your area.

PLEASE NOTE
This is a one-time marketing message that will not be repeated.
It is not necessary to unsubscribe - your name will automatically be removed
from our mailing list after this mailing.
IF YOU DO NOT SUBSCRIBE, you will not hear from us again.

Dianne Stewart
PR & Marketing Director
Reading Dynamics International