Lachlan Brown on Thu, 4 Jul 2002 04:59:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Tragedy of the Commons?

I am happy to confirm that the social science research exercise
I undertook to 'sharpen up' my social science methodological
skills and also to query the 'Tragedy of the Commons' thesis is completed.

December - July, no tragedy occured. (Though sometimes it was a
close run thing, and I would not recommend the exercise for any but
the most hardy.)

The study may be repeated and my methodology tested. Mail me if
you require information.

Best

Lachlan

Lachlan Brown