DR. IDRS ABDUL on Thu, 4 Jul 2002 06:39:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Mutual Assistance

DR. IDRS ABDUL,
DIRECTOR FMW$H
HEAD OFFICE,
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Email: idrisabdul@engineer.com

The President,

URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Idris Abdul, Director Project
Implementation with the Federal Ministry of Works &
Housing (FMWH) and a member of the Contract Tenders
Board (CTB) of the above named ministry. Your esteemed
address was reliably introduced to me at the Nigerian
Chamber of Commerce and Industry in my search for a
reliable individual / company who can handle a
strictly confidential transaction which involves the
transfer of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign
account.

This money amount to a total sum of US$21,500,000.00
(Twenty One Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States
Dollars Only). The money was extracted from various
contracts awarded by the Contracts Tenders Board (CTB)
as a result of over-invoicing masterminded by the
co! ncerned officials, who were drafted to represent
final payment for a contract that has been executed
for the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing (FMWH)
some years back. The money is now floating in the Apex
Bank awaiting claim by a foreign partner which status
we now want you to assume.

Now is the optimum period to consummate this
transaction following the Presidential Directive to
all corporations to pay off all foreign debts. I
therefore seek for your assistance to remit this money
into your personal / company's account. In my last
meeting with other officials involved, it was
unanimously agreed that 25% of the total sum will be
given to you, 70% will be for me and my colleagues,
while 5% will be used to offset the expenses that may
be incurred in the processing of the transfer.

I assure you that the transaction is 100% risk free as
we have concluded every arrangement to protect the
interest of every one inv! olved. Likewise, all
modalities for the successful transfer of this money
have been worked out with the Federal Ministry of
Finance and the Apex Bank to facilitate the remittance
of this money to your designated account.

However, I would want to believe that you are honest
and trustworthy enough and will not raise any
misgiving attitude in any aspect of this transaction.
More importantly, you will keep this transaction very
confidential so as not to tarnish the confidence
reposed on these officials by the Federal Government
of Nigeria. We as civil servants are not allowed to
run a foreign account, which is against the Federal
Government Civil Service Act of 1970, that is why we
are looking for a foreign partner.

If this business proposal interest you, kindly email
me your banking information/details through my above
email address for the immediate commencement of the
remittance and to enable me send you furtherinformation on the transaction. May the Almighty God
bless you as we await your response.

Meanwhile, your immediate response will be highly
appreciated.

Best regards,

Dr. Idris Abdul.