Lachlan Brown on Fri, 5 Jul 2002 00:16:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [metaversity] AIR-L again.

The (American) Association of Internet Researchers are still
trying to brand me as a 'troll' after I trojan horsed my way
back in under the guise writers@dublin.com. ['susan' + 'robert'
pulling Nazi tricks] I mean...who are these people and why are they
allowed into our universities? Academia its becoming visibly tacky
and sleazy. The world is going down the toilet and so are the gowns
and mortars. O brave new world that has such people in it.

Are there any scholars and gentle men and women out there?

I think its time to build The Metaversity.

Open as to access, open as to learning.

Give people something to do for a generation or so.

Lachlan +

Lachlan Brown

Thirdnet e publishing
T(416) 826 6937