Mr Raymond Marcaulay on Fri, 5 Jul 2002 01:34:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Help Needed

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I am Raymond Marcaulay, a director in the Contracts Award and Review Department with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
I am contacting you on this business of transferring
the sum of US$23,615,000.00. (Twenty Three Million Six Hundred and Fifteen thousand United States Dollars only) into a safe foreign account and the need is very urgent.

It is with business trust that made me to contact you
on this matter.I write to solicit for the transfer of this money into your account.This Money was generated from an over Invoiced contract sum in my corporation (NNPC).

I am therefore contacting you for the following
specific reasons: 1.As a civil servant, I am not permitted to own foreign accounts due to civil service code of conduct and I therefore need a trust worthy partner abroad to co-operate with me to receive
the money on my behalf.
2. Also because of the finances required in the
process of the transaction, my present financial resources as a civil servant will
not be sufficient for me to handle the transfer alone
successfully without assistance from a good and willing partner abroad.

At the conclusion of the transfer into your nominated
account, 20% of this sum would be for you, 5% would be used to reimburse
all expenses made during the processing of the transfer by both parties,while 75% is for me.

Please note that I will arrange to meet with you immediately after the successful conclusion of the transfer, the 75% share of mine will be used for investment overseas. Your assistance
and co-operation is highly needed I assure you that this business is 100% risk free.

If you are interested I will require your banking
information as mentioned below:
1.  Name to be used as beneficiary and beneficiarys
address.
2.  Your private and confidential telephone/ fax
number(s)
3.  Your bank name and address, your bank Telephone
and fax number(s).
4.  Or if you are not comfortable with providing your
existing account, you can within the shortest possible time,confidentially
open an entirely new (Virgin) account for the transaction.

I hope to conclude this business within fourteen- (14)
working days from the time of receiving the necessary details from you. Looking forward to your anticipated and urgent positive response.

Regards,

Mr Raymond Marcaulay
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC