John Hartman on Sun, 7 Jul 2002 06:43:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] A Non-Push Adv. Program Investment

Title: Untitled

A Internet Business Opportunity
That Makes Good Sense!
We have just completed version 1.0 of the
world's greatest solution for advertising on
high traffic volume web sites around the world!

Our software is proprietary and provides
the most comprehensive & organized vehicle for properly
presenting non-intrusive advertising to the public.  The directories are organized for cities, counties, categories and sub-categories.  Each website using our PDP, will be able to provide an invaluable service to their website visitors and advertisers while monitoring all aspects of the program in their comprehensive and secure administration.

We have a complete strategy on how advertising
will be accepted by the public in the future as well as a deeper look into the extensive amenities our program offers. If you are interested please follow this link to our presentation
Click Here!

This project is not just an idea, several companies have been researching how the public will accept advertising by all mediums in the future.  Our company will be the leader in the next generation of the new form of advertising which we call non-push and/or non-intrusive business promotion.

We have already signed a contract with the largest
city site owners in the world that hold over 30,000 sites.  However, we want to go a lot further then this and we are looking for partners and/or financial assistance in accomplishing our goals.

If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please Click Here.
Call us at 1-866-516.8407 to unsubscribe by phone or Write us at:
Southwest Travel Reservations P.O. Box 30071 Laughlin, Nevada 89028