Imran on Tue, 9 Jul 2002 04:30:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Sheesh!

Dear nettime-l@bbs.thing.net,

Hi how are you doing?  Good, I hope.

You will be doing even BETTER when you feast your eyes upon this FREE  INTERNET  TRAINING  COURSE.

What the heck is so good about this course you'll say?

Well let me just say that it reveals things about the internet you have always wanted to know like:

Q:  Why is all of this free??

A:  Simple.  We are part of a huge group that is providing this completely FREE, no strings attached, quite frankly because we are SICK and TIRED of seeing people get screwed and taken advantage of online.  This is an eye-opening, shocking experience.  You will learn things you probably didn't want to but then later you will be glad you did.  Get more information today and learn all about us and what the heck we are talking about!

2nd Q:  HOW do you get this free information??

A:  Simple: CLICK THIS LINK NOW

(once you do so, your email program will be loaded.  Once this happens, please click the 'SEND' button, and your FREE Internet Training Course will be on your way within the next 24-48 hours!!

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Jason Gaummon

P.S.  My friend Mike sent me this eye-opening, financially beneficial information.  I thought it was SO EXCELLENT that I wanted you to see this as well.  We all need this information, to keep up with the ever-changing internet world.  Have a great day :)