ENGR.PIUS OBASEKI on Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:55:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] REQUEST FOR A GENUINE ASSISTANCE

OFFICE OF THE CO-ORDINATOR
CONTRACT REVIEW PANEL
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION.
REPLY TO: piusobaseki@mailcity.com

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR A GENUINE ASSISTANCE

I am Dr. Pius Obaseki the Co-ordinator of the contract Review Panel  of the Nigerian National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Sometime Ago , a Contract was awarded to a
Conglomerate of Foreign Companies by my Committee on behalf of the NNPC. The Contract was Over invoiced to
the tune of US$32.5Million (ThirtyTwo Million Five Hundred Thousand united states Dollars). This was done
delibrately by one of my colleagues and I to benefitfrom this project. This funds are presently Llying in the NNPC accounts having observed all laid down protocols.

This surplus US$32.5Million is what we ask that you to help us receive, by providing an account for lodgement of the funds since it is forbidden for  government workers or people in public office to operate foreign bank accounts under our government policy.On final conclusion of this project, 70% of this surplus shall be for us, while 25% shall be for you and the remaining 5% shall be used to  compensate either party should there be any expenses incurred. You should be informed that all arrangements to make you the beneficiary contractor of the funds  shall be perfected from our office and upon our final recommedations, our bankers will transfer the funds directly to your account.This piece of information
should however be kept to yourself alone as we are still very much in government service. Send me an email immediately to let me know if you would be ofassistance.

Regards,
Dr. Pius Obaseki.