IQ - GSL on Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:29:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] The almost perfect EIA for the Roth Conversion program

Title: The almost perfect EIA for the Roth Conversion program
The Mother of all Equity Index Products
Perfect for the roth conversion planPerfect for the roth conversion plan

Here's how the roth conversion program works:

1) Buy an annuity inside your IRA.
2) Transfer the annuity to a Roth account (pay tax on the surrender value only, even though you transfer the account value). Get a tax discount based upon the surrender value.

The ideal product has a high 1st year surrender charge (equity indexed annuities are ideal) in the initial year generating the lowest surrender value. The new EIA product has the following features….

• High first year surrender charge which produces the lowest taxable value
• Annual point to point (simplicity is a must for seniors)
• 100% participation rate guaranteed
• 0% fees, charges, spreads guaranteed
• A high cap rate (currently higher than any other annual point to
   point annuity)
• PLUS DOUBLE DIGIT COMMISSIONS

If the prospect does not bite on the Roth conversion, then keep the annuity in the IRA. The prospect ends up with a great annuity either owned by their IRA or Roth. Either way they win and so do you!

To learn more about this tailor made Roth conversion annuity,
give us a call at (800) 888-3638 and/or give us your information below
and we will contact you.

First Name:
Last Name: Note that when you press the "Send Information" button the screen may not change, but we will still receive your information and get back to you. Another way to order our sample presentation is to visit our website at www.gsladvisory.com/froco.
E-Mail:
Phone#:

GSL Advisory

These materials are for "agent use only." You should be a practicing, licensed and appointed annuity agent to attend this conference call.