IQ - Asset Marketing on Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:39:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Guess Who's Coming to Dinner!

Title: Guess Who's Coming to Dinner!
Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

Please join us
(at our expense)

and keynote speaker, Time Magazine's “Person of the Year,” Rudy Giuliani at the Four Diamond/Four Star Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines Resort during our 2002 Winter Convention. It only takes one call to change your life. With AMS, you can double or triple your income. We'll teach you our systems, arm you with the best products, and help you close your deals. Make the call and we'll see you in San Diego!

...and like everything else we do, we promise it will be a first-class event!

Rick Metcalfe
President,
Asset Marketing Systems
888-303-8755
or visit www.assetmarketingsystems.com

Asset Marketing Systems - America's Premier Sales Technology Company

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: