allphase98 on Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:35:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Reduce Your Debt load Today! prlxguulfw

When America's top companies compete for your business, you win.

Free, no hassle, worry free quotes, on all your needs, from America's the top companies.

"Now is the time to take advantage of falling interest rates!  There is no advantage in waiting any longer."

http://210.201.52.130/sure_quote/

Refinance or consolidate high interest credit card debt into a low interest mortgage.  Mortgage interest is tax deductible, whereas credit card interest is not.

You can save thousands of dollars over the course of your loan with just a .25% drop in your rate!

Our nationwide network of lenders have hundreds of  different loan programs to fit your current situation:

   *  Refinance

   *  Second Mortgage

   *  Debt Consolidation

   *  Home Improvement

   *  Purchase

By clicking on the link below and filling out the form, the information you provide is instantly transmitted to our network of financial experts who will respond to your request with up to three offers.

This service is 100% free to homeowners, and of course, without obligation.

http://210.201.52.130/sure_quote/

Your decision. It all comes at no cost to you.

"...was able to get 3 great offers in
less than 24 hours." -Jennifer C

"Met all my needs... being able to search
for loans in a way that puts me in control." -Robert T.

"..it was easy, effortless...!"-Susan A.