Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha on Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:13:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Hello

Alternate e-mail: firstladyma3@netscape.net

I am Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigerian Head of state,
General Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of June 1998 while still on active
service for our Country. I am contacting
you with the hope that you will be of great assistance to me, I currently
have
within my reach the sum of $18.92 million U.S dollars cash which l intend to
use for investment purposes outside
Nigeria.

This money came as a result of a pay back contract deal between my
husband and a Russian firm in our country s multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta
steel
plant. The Russian partners returned my husband s share being the above sum
after his death. Presently, the new civilian Government has intensified
their
probe into my husband s financial resources, which has led to the freezing
of
all our accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business
licenses
and the arrest of my First son. In view of this I acted very fast to
withdraw
this money from one of our finance houses before it was closed down. I have
deposited the money in a security company with the help of very loyal
officials
of my late husband. No record is known about this fund by the government
because there is no documentation showing that we received such funds.

Due to the current situation in the country and government attitude
my family, I cannot make use of this money within, thus I seek your help in
transferring this funds out of the sub African region. Upon your consent
contact me via e-mail immediately for further discussion and clarification.
Bearing in mind that you may assist me, l has decided to part with 20% of
the
total sum.

Your URGENT response is needed. Please include your personal phone
and
fax number. Please if interested contact me using only
mariam701a@hotvoice.com

Regards
Dr. Mrs. Mariam Abacha