IQ - Roster on Wed, 24 Jul 2002 00:37:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Z-app the Competition with Roster

Title: ROSTER
High velocity term underwriting has arrived
High velocity term underwriting has arrived.

...with unbelieveable rates!
Z-app The Competition!Z-app The Competition!
Eliminates all paperwork**
Online pre-application process
Cuts days out of the application process
Avoids delays by ensuring that all information submitted is correct and complete
Eliminates the need for client visits and your need to obtain original client signatures
Increases your clients' satisfaction with improved ease, accuracy and speed
Helps you deliver policies faster than the competition
Don't delay! Call or e-mail us today for more information!
800-933-6632x6
— or —
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

Roster financial Services, LLC

*Z-app is an on-line preliminary application available through the Zurich Life Companies and used in conjunction with Zurich's TeleLife® Process. **Replacement forms required in some states. Not for use with the general public. For agent use only.