juan nsk on Wed, 24 Jul 2002 04:32:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Hello bastards from Laibach(are you ok to "set you free with the lists?")

Hey People from Slovenia:

Here there is a little inconvenience about what I am doing sometimes(I've
been under the law of cds and I arranged this for you with art and music).
  I know it sounds as disgusting as to eat an ordinary sandwich;but some
weird ambients I have "frecuented" under the penalty of same old fascists(I
hate this sensation).
  Getting into misery of control and disaster is something that happens
quite offen in Argentina.
  Some people beaten me up last time just for the sake of being around
looking for people.
  This happens in Bs As quite offen if you are not "well" in the sense that
you have been "caught" with something quite interesting in music codes.
  Nothing went on since some people stole my DATA until now;I'm just begging
all around with no money;sometimes drinking a coffee or having a beer(sick
places).
  All my friends suddenly came to other reality like Blade Runner;everyone
is programmed to do something in the system and that's the alert.
  I've found out some things about the NSK passport since I came back to
live to Montevideo;before I was living alone with an old woman where some
bad "surprise" suddenly jumped out of some guys dealing with something.We
were almost killed for a robbery and now I hope you people try to organize
something a little bit better(sorry about this I'm lost in code).
  I tell you what this lists are according to what until now I think.I use
to know some people from Bs As from BMG circuit of music playing in some
bands;they had the idea of making music I suppose;I gave them a collection
of vynil(900)from Brasil and Bs As from a very dictatorial time from
Argentina(process period from Videla).
  I had to go to different places round the world later and based on action
dealing with the"sound of music" in our ears we had several bands in discos
and squat systems from Europe;before I was travelling in Middle East and so.
  We were doing also films and different designs of clothes and all sorts of
art objects like sculptures and painting in Tacheles.
  Everything suddenly stopped when I was of course "sent" back to Argentina
fro a special reason I don't really understand yet;I have to figure it out.
  Well I went back and got stolen and the surprise is that I've been telling
you this same old story about this to you a thousend times without falling
in any conclusion(hole investigation).
  Later I reqalised that when I came back to Bs As everybody had a secret I
could never find out with my eyes(they were just pretending).
  Then I got arrested for 10 years and I am still there.Absolutely alone
with no friends being chased by psychos not only in the net but
inreality(this place is full of killers):everything is data lost and
expanded.It's real.And I got it.And I know who is controlling it.
  The thing is that I don't know who sent the orders.
  That's the problem.
  Please try to understand this letter.Iwould like you to fix it(I was doing
this "fix" addiction in Berlin and of course"somebody said don't say it or
say what you've been told").
  So...
  Here it is again.

Elis Regina:Ken's Mutant father
Robert Fripp(you will not believe this):Al Qaeda(please don't send me to the
cops,it's a nightmare if this come true)
Robert Fripp:Bandana
Revolting Cocks:Julian Lennon
UB40:Tolon(bar)
Queen:Scuzi Restaurant
Weather Report:Mariano Aguirre
Bauhaus:Line from Alfredo
Laurie Anderson:Square from Pink House
XYMOX:Apple Corp.
Suicide:Trent Reznor
Che Guevara:Ongania
Sheena Easton:Cosmetic factory Avon
Residents:Dr. Angelo
Mark Stewart:Cemento Disco
Vinicius:Paulinho da Viola
John Lennon:Anteojito magazine
Sugar Cubes:Menem
Rolling Stones:Bilardo
Paralisis Permanente:Alaska
Anti Nowhere League:squaters
Queen:Guadalupe Yepes
Flash and the Pan:Luis Gomez Moryan
Marillion:Julian Weich(guy from the TV)
Coil:YPF(?)gas station
The Cars:Taxi boys in Bs As
Residents:Olmo(bar)
Revolting Cocks:Playboy magazine
Fields of the Nephlim:Franco Nero
Lord of the new church:priest called...I don't know(probably a negro or
something...Whoppi Goldberg?
Marc Almond:Peter Cristopherson from Coil
Limahl:Nuber(friend)
Peter Gabriel:Daniel Grinbank

It's the same anyway.I only pretend to lose control and go to a bar without
getting me kicked out.
So please understand the situation that I've been through.
I never use to havve money and later I'm there in Holliwood and so,with "no
talents" and later consume is gone without having money;so only have a
coffee...
Something else is that I've been around in clinics and now it's over just
for the sanity that I'm supposed to have(that's maybe something
fixed;prearranged).And then turn into a scumbag.

  The list will go on till some time I get more things together.They are
more less 200 or more(maybe 250)star system complex that if you know if you
suddenly are alone by yourself it's like NATO bombing in Yugoslavia or
anywhere else.You get maybe nowhere...
  You have to be strong(and that's my fault of "letting them in").
  Juan nsk