Ahmed Bello on Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:25:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] INVESTMENT PRPOSAL

FROM THE DESK OF: DR. PAUL ADIGWE Bsc. Msc. Phd. Mnie.Mns
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION,
LAGOS

Attn: President/C.E.O,

 STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

 Dear Sir,

We are sending this letter to you based on information gathered from the foreign trade office of the
 Nigerian chamber of commerce and industry. We believe that you would be in a position to help
 us in our bid to transfer the sum of Thirty Million United States Dollars (US$30M) into a foreign
 account. We are members of the special committee for budget and planning of the Ministry of
Petroleum. This committee is principally concerned with contract appraisals and approval of
contracts in order of priorities as regards capital project of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
 With our positions, we have successfully secured for ourselves the sum of Thirty Million United
 States Dollars (US$30M). This amount was accumulated through over invoicing of contract award
 to a foreign firm. What we need from you is to provide a safe account number into which the funds
will be transferred since government officials are not allowed by our laws to operate foreign accounts.
 It has been agreed that the owner of the account will be compensated with US$6Million of the remitted
funds, we keep US$22.5M while US$1.5million will be set aside to offset expenses and pay the necessary
taxes. What we want from you is the assurance that you will let us have our share when this amount of
US$30M is transferred into your account. Please, if this proposal satisfies you, reply through email so we
can advice you on the modalities of the transaction. All modalities of the transfer have been worked out and
once started will not take more than 14 working days with the absolute support of all concerned.
This transaction is 100% risk free. Please treat as urgent and very confidential. God be with you as I look
 forward to your reply.
Yours faithfully
DR.PAUL ADIGWE