Cyrus Wu on Tue, 30 Jul 2002 02:58:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Supply computer desk

Dear Sir,
How are you? Sorry for disturbing. We learned that you are dealing with computer
desks. We are willing to introduce us as a reliable manufactory of computer desks in China. Just
writing this letter to say hello and hoping to contact you for establishing a business relation
possible.

Traditional Style computer desks:
1.MDF or chipboard home/office furniture
2.Modular computer desk with sliding keyboard shelf
3.Available in various colors/dimensions upon buyers’ request
4.Nice Package

Ergonomic Style computer desks:
1.Modern ergonomic design - to offer ease of use and functionality.
2.First Grade MDF board-stamping PVC with powder coated steel frame
3.Available in various colors/dimensions upon buyers’ request
4.Nice Package

Our Advantage:
1.ODM/OEM Manufacturer and Exporter.Long Experience in Dealing with oversea orders.
2.Small orders accepatble.
3.Save 20-40% price from local manufacturer.
4.Perfect quality.
5.A life-time warrantee.
Any questions please feel free to contact us.Your replied information will be highly appreciated.
Just let me know by e-mail return if you want to be informed of more details. We will feedback
you ASAP.
Looking forward to your early favorable reply, we remain.

Best Regards,
Cyrus
Ningbo Jiahui Computer Consumables,
No,76-13 park road,Ningbo,China