www.nettime.org
Nettime mailing list archives

[Nettime-bold] Software development
Software Development on Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:04:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Software development

Title: Software Development
IT Professionals... Do you want to improve your online presence, close more deals, save time and costs, and ultimately make more money from the web?

Let us help you accomplish that goal. We are dedicated to providing our Customers the highest level of personalized service in the industry while offering them the most competitive rates of any software development service provider in the region. The quality you receive is equivalent or superior to that offered by domestic companies, but at a fraction of the cost.

Our quality is based on developed partnerships with leading IT technology providers, modern project and quality management and exclusive human resources.

Refresh your business by seamless integrating Internet technology and your existing business processes!

Our extensive design and development skills are combined with the expertise necessary to help you establish your web presence.

Rates starting at USD 22 per hour

Please send us a message to receive more information on our services - Just click here

The services we offer include:

Internet/Intranet/Extranet applications
Web site design and production
Business applications
ERP, CRM systems
Desktop applications
Database Integration
Content management systems
Security and Cryptography systems
Mobile and Wireless applications

Platforms and technologies:

.NET
Java2EE, IBM WebSphere Suite
Lotus Domino, BEA WebLogic, Enhydra
Java, JSP, JavaBeans, JDBC, EJB
PHP, CGI/Perl
C/C++, C#, VB, ASP, ColdFusion, VC++
WML, WMLscript, XML
Oracle, Sybase, Informix, MySQL
Linux, Unix, Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/CE
HTML, JavaScript, VBscript

Have a problem or idea you need a solution for? Not sure what your project will cost so that you can budget accordingly? Provide the details and we will be pleased to provide a Free Project Scope Quote that includes all the details you will need to know and the variables to consider.

If you received this letter by mistake please click on to unsubscribe.

Free Quotes!