System Administrator on Wed, 31 Jul 2002 09:33:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] A note from e-recruiters.net

Dear Job Seeker,

e-recruiters.net the executive search firm is in the process of
updating our resume and contact database to only reflect those job
seekers who are currently in the job market.

At some point in time your contact information was entered into our
database either because you responded to one of our job ads, or
entered in by one of our database researchers.

Since the economy is showing signs of turning around, we want to
insure that we are only contacting candidates who are active in a
job search so we ask that you confirm with us your current career
status by following the instructions below.

*** Please Read ALL the Following Instructions Carefully ****
               BEFORE Making Your Selection

Active Job Seekers
YES I抦 CURRENTLY in a new job search and wish to remain ACTIVE in
your database:
http://rd.e-recruiters.net/ac/119608/nettime%2Dl%40bbs%2Ething%2Enet

Passive Job Seekers
YES I wish to remain ACTIVE in your database but only as PASSIVE Job Seeker
 - Do nothing and you will remain in our database but marked as passive --

Non-Active Job Seekers
NO I抦 no longer in a job search and wished to be REMOVED from your database
http://rd.e-recruiters.net/un/119608/nettime%2Dl%40bbs%2Ething%2Enet

*** Links to other Career Resources ***

At e-recruiters.net we understand that in today抯 economy finding a new job
TODAY may be the most important goal in your life right now. So we have
included some links to assist you in your job search.

Resume Distribution Services
These services will email your resume for a fee to recruiters, and / or employers
currently looking for candidates:

ResumeZapper.com
http://rd.e-recruiters.net/rd/3/119608

HireMe.net
http://rd.e-recruiters.net/rd/4/119608

Places to Post Your Resume and search for Jobs

Job.com
http://rd.e-recruiters.net/rd/5/119608

HotResumes.com
http://rd.e-recruiters.net/rd/6/119608

FlipDog
http://rd.e-recruiters.net/rd/7/119608

Employment 911
http://rd.e-recruiters.net/rd/8/119608

ResumeReach.com will post your resume for a fee to 75 major careersites
http://rd.e-recruiters.net/rd/9/119608

e-recruiters.net has put these and other related career links on a page at
http://rd.e-recruiters.net/rd/10/119608

Wishing you continued success in your career
The Team at e-recruiters.net