Com-Pro Systems, Inc. on Wed, 31 Jul 2002 23:44:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Get Your Own Great-Looking Website

-

NEED A PROFESSIONAL LOOKING  WEBSITE?

Custom Website Development

We can create new web pages or give your existing pages a "face-lift" to bring them up to the Internet's latest trends and standards.  We are experienced at writing HTML and can provide custom programming in CGI, JavaScripts, Java Server Pages, Active Server Pages and ActiveX, which we can use to give your site the dynamics and interactivity of a cutting edge web presence.

E-Mail and Web Hosting

> Unlimited technical customer support via e-mail
> Web hosting- 50MB storage
> 10 e-mail accounts
> Unlimited e-mail forwards

For $29.95 monthly.

First month Free with purchase of new website!!

From server setup to content development, we offer the complete Web solution, which is further enhanced by the services of our carefully chosen strategic partners who provide everything from development tools to hosting services.

If you prefer not to receive future news and information on our technology solutions, please reply to this message with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject.

2200 N.W. 102nd Ave. Suite 4
Miami, FL 33172
Tel: +1 (305) 594-3474
Fax: +1 (305) 594-9655
Toll Free: 1-888-8-COM-PRO
Web: www.comprosys.com

e-mail: info@comprosys.com

Web Templates

Starting from just $499!
$399 If your order is placed by 8/15/2002.

Our Web templates give you the way to get on the Internet with a very professional look and feel while keeping the costs down. Contact us for your options.

How does it work? Easy as 1-2-3...
1) Register on our site and select a username and password, this will allow you to track your website development project start to finish.
2) Fill out the questionnaire, this will help you to get all the materials needed for us to develop your site. It is very important to fill out all the questions.
3) We will then setup your website according to the information given to us. That's it !

If you would prefer a custom solution we will be happy to create a completely custom solution for you. Contact us for a free quote.

Sell Your Products On-Line

E-shop is a multi-platform e-commerce solution for Retailers, Wholesalers, or any company wanting to sell on the Internet.  This e-commerce solution can be used as a business-to-business consumer solution.  E-Shop will support any number of products since its data is stored in SQL tables.

Corporate Profile
Com-Pro Systems, Inc., founded in 1990, is a successful information technology consulting firm providing products and services across several industries.  Com-Pro Systems' goal is to become the leader in software development.

CSI will deliver the entire solution.  By leveraging our relationships with companies like IBM, Microsoft, Compaq, AT&T, Cisco and others we bring you the best cross platform solutions to your Hardware, Software and Hosting needs.

  Copyright C 2001, Com-Pro Systems, Inc. (All rights reserved)