Gabrielchima & Associate on Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:08:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

I am Mrs. Sandra DANLADI widow of the late Col. Fred DANLADI, the formerMilitary
Governor of Kaduna State of Nigeria, my late husband was one of the victims of the November 7th, 1996 Nigeria A.D.C Aircraft Boeing 722 that crashed in Lagos.
I have just been informed by my family attorney, Barrister Gabriel Chima that my late husband operated a secret account with a Nigeria Bank into which a total sum of Twenty Three Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($23,500,000.00) was transferred and credited in his favour. The attorney now advised me to seek in confidence a foreign account into which this fund could be transferred for disbursement
as directed by my late husband in his WILL.
It has been resolved that 20% ($4,7000,000.00) will be your share for nominating an account for this purpose and any other assistance you will give in that regard, 10% ($2,350,000.00) has been slated for the reimbursement of all local and international expenses which may be incurred in the transfer process and 5% (1,175,000.00) has been
conceded to the local Bank Manager here as assisting in facilitating the transfer. Finally, 65% ($15,275,000.00) will come to myself and my children and a good part of this shall  be directed towards executing his WILL which is to buy shares and stocks in foreign country to secure his children's future. To facilitate the conclusion of this transaction, if
accepted, do send to me promptly by e-mail address through our  family attorney, the following:

1.      The Bank Account Number to be used for remittance
2.      Name and Address of your Bank
3.      Fax and telephone Numbers through which you
will be contacted promptly whenever  your attention/assistance may be required.
Please note that I have been assured that the
transaction will be concluded within two (2) weeks upon my receiving from you the
above listed information.
I shall commence the process of retrieving the WILL immediately I hear from you. May I at this point, emphasize the high level of confidentiality which this business demands and hope you will not betray the trust and confidence which I response in you. However, you may need to give me sufficient assurance that you will not sit on this fund when it
is finally remitted into your account.
* Please direct your reply by e-mail gabrielchima@lycos.com to our family attorney, Barrister  Gabriel Chima as indicated above and discuss with him towards effective completion of this transaction.

Best wishes.

Mrs. Sandra DANLADI