ABU JOHNSON on Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:32:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] ASSISTANCE

    SOLICTNG FOR ASSSTANCE AND BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
              INVESTENT OF US$12.5 MILLION

    Sir

      I am abu johnson the son of former minister of finance (makobajohnson)of the repblic of sierra-leone west africa, based on the information Igathered from your chamber of commerce and industry on your credibility, I decide to contact for the assistance.
Regarding my zeal toward foreign investmnt and scurty for my life and possession,
I therefore write to you a break down of this proposal.

    My father died when a group of rebel soldier led by sir foday sankoh overthrown yhe government of sierra-leone forcing the president out of pawer and killig meny members of the cabinet and ministerincuding my own father. When it become apparently obvious that the country no longer safe for the citizens due to the political war and massive killing and dstruction of properties, I decded to move to Holland with a treasure containng th sum of US$12.500.000.00(twelve million five hundred thousand united state DOLLAR)through a diploatic means, this fund is the last tangble money my father left behind before his death.

   The said amount is presently in Holland(The Netherlands)where I am currently seking political asylum. while the treasre(consignment containing the fund is in the custody of the diplomatic security company is not aware of the content as it was deposited as personal effect and artefact. I am seeking for partner who will serve as a the guardian of this fund wth whom I could plan the best way tomove this money out of Holland for investment which is my main purpose of contacting you.

Thus I decided to offer you 20% of the total money for asisstng me to actalise this project while 10%of the money has been set asde to offset any incidental expenses that might incurred during the course of this funds and the balance 70%shall be for me and my family which shall be invested n your country. so if you are willing to assisect me contact me on the number above.and are will visit you country soonest in order to inquire areas of possible business investment. I shall be sincerely glad if my request is rendered.

Thank you
God bless you

ABU JOHNSON