B2B on Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:38:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Software Development $20-$25 USD per hour!

Dear IT Manager,

Have you ever thought of redesigning your website or creating an on-line
database, in short anything that has to do with software development; this
offer is right for you. Our highly skilled offshore programmers are
capable and ready to develop any of your e-commerce software dreams and
needs.

We develop for ALL WINDOWS AND UNIX PLATFORMS
Auctions, Hosting Solutions, Shopping Carts, databases, networks, plus
Perl, PHP, C++, ASP, Cold Fusion, Java, Wap, XML, MS Access, SQL, etc.

>From business analysis and consulting to web design, from coding to
testing we provide a full cycle of IT services.

Typical rates are $20-$25 per hour.

For more complete information about our company and services we provide
please visit http://www.smtprogramming.com
I will be very glad to answer any of your questions (b2b546@mail.ru). Feel
free to contact us any time and all the estimates will be done for you
FREE of charge.

Thanks!

Paul Smirnov