Mrs.Jumobi Abiola. on Thu, 31 Oct 2002 03:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Greetings.

Dear Sir/Madam

  I am Mrs,Jumobi Abiola,a God fearing person in sorrow, one of the widows of late M.K.O Abiola,Nigeria's foremost politician,businessman and philantropist.
  I got your contact from the Nigeria Chammbers Of Commance and Industry while searching for a reliable person to assist me.
  I sincerely need your assistance, but I want you to bear in mind that this has to be strictly confidential ,I sincerely need your assistance to take custodian of the sum of Eighteen million,Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(U.S$18.8m)
  This money was given to me by my late husband [Chief M.K.O.Abiola] for safekeeping after the Presidential Election campaign.After his death in 1998, there was confusion in the entire Abiola family as regards sharing of the family assets and moreso, there is envy and jealousy as it was obvious that I was my husband's favourite wife,while he was alive. As soon as he passed away, coupled with the fact that, what i have and what is due to me might be taking away from me by greedy family relations whose reasons would be bothering on family tradition and ethics, I decided to deposit the money with a security company here in Nigeria,with the help of my late husband's friend (Col.Adamu Bello rtd.)who was a member of the government in power then.
  I am prepared to compensate you with 15% of the total sum after the successful completion of the transaction.
  My son, Bimbola Abiola will be in charge of this transaction; he stays far away from the family Villa.He will be giving you more information as regards these transaction.He is my only son and we share secrets.
  Please respond as soon as you get this mail and please it is important that you send your private phone and fax numbers to me so that i can forward them to the security company after an attorney must have change and legalize all the papers to your name if you are willing to assist me.
  The Director of the security company has assured me that the funds will get to you in your country through Universal Diplomatic Courier,you can visit their web-site(www.udcint.com).They have offices in America,Europe Asia and far East.He assured me that the consignment can be deliver to your door step.As soon as the consignment gets to them,they will give you a call.
  As soon as you assured me of your willingness to assist me,with the information i requested of you,my son will forward you all the necessary papers that will empower you to claim this consignment on myhalf.i.e:1.Power of attorney,2.Certificate of deposit, 3.Change of Ownership to your name certificate.
  I intends investing a larger percentage of this funds into a profitable business venture with you as a partner if this funds gets into your costudy in the next couple of days.Please ,i will be needing your scan international passport as a security to my funds.My attorney has adviced i should have it from you.I would'nt want you to disappiont me please for God's sake.
  God will always be there for you at your time of need.I will give you a call later or you can equally give me a call.

Thanks and God Bless.
Mrs.Jumobi Abiola.

Please respond to: jumbiola1@omaninfo.com  OR   : jumbiola1@curets.com