Jessica Wright on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:45:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Remember me?

Hi,

I am your dreams and aspirations from about 10 years ago?   Do you even remember me? Or have you settled in to a rut?   Let's face it, most people have given up on their dreams and are just living paycheck to paycheck...Why?

That's a good question!  Why on earth would you be struggling during the most exciting time in the history of man...the digital revolution?  The world is being connected via the internet.  Average people are earning fortunes.  Why not you?

I'll tell you why...because you don't believe it is possible for you.  Think about this for a minute.  If you don't believe it is possible, it will never happen.  Are you resigned to that?...nothing will ever change for you.  Of course you aren't.  You're just skeptical, broke, computer illiterate, had a tough break,or one of the other typical excuses for not taking action.

Here's the deal.  There IS a great opportunity out there for you.  This opportunity IS affordable, it IS easy to do, and it IS guaranteed to make you money.  You have NEVER seen a guarantee like this before. Nor have you seen a system like this.  ANYONE can do this.  Start making money on the internet today.  Do you really want to tell your grandkids that the internet boom passed you by?  I don't think so. Get in the game.

Click here.

If you are unsatisfied with the offers presented to you, please click here to unsubscribe.

TM:1;GOGRBEBEGHGKGRCKGJEQGCGCBVCOBEGNGHGOGBCOGOGRBE;3618