Barrister hakeem Giwa(LLB) on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 22:59:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE

URGENT REQUEST
I am a Solicitor resident and practicing in Lagos,
and I am using this correspondence to urgently
seek and request your assistance and cooperation in a
sensitive but highly beneficial financial arrangement.
An important client of mine whose details and person I
cannot release at this point has implored me to
contact a reliable and trustworthy partner overseas to
urgently receive and handle funds total FIFTEEN
MILLION US DOLLARS(US$15.M)in CASH presently lodged in
a security/finance outfit in overseas. Due to my
client inability to travel out of the country
presently and the fact that we continue to accumulate
huge debts daily as long as this consignment remains
in the security/finance company we need an associate
and partner to proceed as soon as possible to receive
this funds for investment purpose as shall be
instructed by my client.
We have agreed in principle to give twenty-five percent
(25%) of the total
sum to whom ever shall handle this funds for us while
the remaining
sixty-five percent (65%)shall be for my client and
ten-percent (10%) for me as the attorney.
As soon as you are ready to proceed to receive this
cash on our behalf we shall furnish you with the
details and information you will need to accomplish
this task.
Please be rest assured that this arrangement is
absolutely risk free
And cannot implicate you in any way. However I implore
you to handle this matter with urgency and utmost
confidence even if you do not intend to execute the
project for us. Whatever the case, please acknowledge
receipt of this mail via the my Email address.
If your response is positive we shall proceed
immediately without any delay.
Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation and
hoping to hear from
you soonest.
Yours sincerely,
Barrister Hakeem Giwa (LLB).