IQ - DUS on Sat, 2 Nov 2002 00:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Impaired Risk Underwriting Event

Title: Impaired Risk Underwriting Event

Impaired Risk Underwriting Event
Don't walk away from a client who's been Declined, Rated or has Medical Problems.
We can turn your DECLINED or RATED clients, and clients with current HEALTH PROBLEMS, into
PLACEABLE LIFE CASES!

The Medical Director and Chief Underwriter
from United of Omaha...
will be holding a Special Underwriting Event for Diversified Underwriters Services during the
month of November 2002.
We are Accepting and Quoting Cases Now!
Call now to discuss your case and we will be back to you within 48 hours with an “Inst-A-Quote” on your client, a formal application and proposals to write your case!

800-683-3077
Mae a Client for "Life" at our Impaired Risk Underwriting Event!
Visit our website: www.d-u-s.com
Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State:

For Broker Use Only. Not For Public Dissemination. Life insurance underwritten by
United of Omaha Life Insurance Company.