MR. TEDDY O. JAMES on Sat, 2 Nov 2002 11:45:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] MUTUAL BENEFIT

                              STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

FROM: MR. TEDDY O. JAMES
TEL : 0031-630-062-608

ATTN:
                             URGENT MUTUAL BENEFIT

I would like to begin by way of introduction.My name is   TEDDY
O. JAMES,a native of Capetown-South Africa and a senior employee
of the South Africa Ministry of eneryg and Mineral Resources currently
here in Amsterdam- Netherlands on a 3 months trade/civil service research.

I am writing this letter to solicite your co-operation
in order to redeem an investment interest currently
being held under trust with the South Africa Ministry
of energy and mineral resources.The said investment
now valued at US$36,500.000.00 (Thirty six million and five hundred
thousand dollars) was  consolidated mining corporation in 1988 for 11 years.

Since the maturity of this contract in August
1999,several attempt have been made without success to
contact MR. MOORE MOFFATT or any of his close relatives,in
whose favour the investment cash value could be paid
to. My partner who is the account director at Ministry
of energy and Mineral resources and two other
collegues,have initiated the process of filing a
claim for this money,with the hope of having these
funds transferred into a safe OVERSEA ACCOUNT.

We as civil service officials are deprive by law of the legal right
to  opperate oversea bank account, under the Constitutional Assembly
civil  service constitutional finacial code conduct bureau (Act
-0221/s-sec  GDF/47-ZA) on 8th-may -1996 of REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA.
We would file a claim for this money with the Ministry
claiming that you were appointed by MR.MOORE MOFFATT to be  the beneficiary
to these funds.

The approval procedure of this claim, take 6-8 working days and
 As soon as the claim is APPROVED, the stated sum of US$36.500.000.00
(THIRTY SIX MILLION  AND FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS)
will be transferred into an account of your choice,after which my
collegues and I shall travel to meet with you for the disbursement of the
fund.

Since the money will be in your custody,you have the
responsibility to ensure that my collegues and I
receive 85% of the total sum while 10% for your assistance in putting
claim  and providing an oversea account; 5% have been set aside
for any incidential  expences that might be incured in the cource
of this transaction. Please we urgue  you to keep this affair STRICTLY
CONFIDENTIAL ,because we are still in active Government service,
and cannot conpromise our seat's as we hope to judiciosely use our
official position/seat's to aquire our POLITICAL AMBITION if you
show your ultmost sincerity for further consistent transactions
after disbusment and getting our 85% share of the money.

I want to assure you that my partners are in position
to make the payment of this claim possible,provided
you agree to meet with us and give us the guarantee
that our share will be well secure in your care.
Be rest assured that there is absolutely nothing to
worry about in view of this claim; for your role is RISK FREE, and it
not subject to any enquiry as my partner will handle the claims
directly on behalf in South Africa.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter by urgently contacting
me for details of this transaction. I look  foward to your prompt response.

Yours truly,

 TEDDY O. JAMES

NOTE: YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS VERY IMPORTANT, AS BUSINESS OF THIS
MAGNITUDE AND NATURE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE VIA E-MAIL.