Jerome Powers on Sun, 3 Nov 2002 01:00:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Take Part Professionals MLICE

This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable permission based messages on the products and services that interest you most unless you wish to decline. We process all requests immediately. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.

To reach millions of potential clients...
via newspapers, radio and television would cost a fortune. We can design and deliver your message or advertisement to the greatest number of potential prospects, resulting in the greatest number of sales, for a fraction of the cost of conventional advertising.