Carl on Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:41:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Funding Needed

Dear Lender,

I represent a client in Puerto Vallarta Mexico who is seeking $1.5 Million against a $3
Million, free and clear property. My client has a substancial portfolio and is seeking funds to
rehab an existing property within their portfolio. All properties are income producing villas
with an excellent rental history.

If you can assist with this project I would enjoy hearing from you. I can be reached at:
carl1344 @hotmail.com.

If you have received this email in error please forgive our intrusion. No further emails will be
sent.

Best Regards,
Carl