trishia on Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:45:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] BEST MORTGAGE LEADS AVAILABLE M.A

Title: Knowing that you are in the mortgage industry

Knowing that you're in the mortgage industry, and have probably used some of our competitors out-dated, over-sold, and over-priced leads. We wanted to introduce ourselves and let you know that we have been dedicated to providing the freshest and highest qualified refinance, debt consolidation, 1st & 2nd mortgage, jumbo & bad credit mortgage leads to the best brokers and agents in the business for over 2 years. So now you can just buy direct.

We provide our Exclusive mortgage leads at non exclusive prices (starting @ $18 a lead based on volume and filters required). All states available. Up to 33% closure ratios, custom multiple filters, criteria-based, real-time delivery, volume discounts, no back-end fees and real-time customer service.

If you would like to learn more about how we can increase your business success contact me today to discuss your needs! .

Your Source,

Lead Provider
Trishia Sawada
Direct Line (702) 334-2147
Mail to: trishia@ilead-west.com
www.lead-west.com

To no longer receive information from us click here, or reply to this message with the word unsubscribe as the subject of the message.