paul peter on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:44:49 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] please i need your help

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL PLEASE PAUL PETER NNPC,
IKOYI
Lagos- Nigeria

Attention: Sir
PROPOSAL FOR TRANSFER OF TWENTY MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US
DOLLARS (US$20.5M) TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

Your contact address got to me via export promotions council, your
reliability and trustworthiness in business transaction was the
main conviction that compelled me to solicit for your support in
is deal. I am the Financial Controller of the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Lagos, Nigeria and Secretary to the
Contract Award Committee of my Ministry.

In collaboration with my colleagues, we have agreed to transfer
out of the Country through Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) some amount
and we will later reinvest it abroad after the success of this transaction.
The amount involved is Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand US
Dollars (US$20,500,000.00). This is as a result of over inflated
amount of a contract. The contract has been already executed and
the original contractor had collected his full and final payment.
In as much as this contract was awarded toa Foreign Contractor and
the payment in dollars, we now need a Foreign firm that will present
itself as the contractor for this amount of Twenty Million, Five
Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$20,500,000.00)and then the fund
will be transferred into your account. Since we do not want to use
the orginal contractor in applying for the payment, because the
Contractor is not aware of this over-invoiced sum.

Therefore, I as the Financial Controller was told to write you by
my colleagues and see the success of the remittance immediately,you
will however, be required to furnish us with these necessary informations.
1. Your personal phone and fax number for easycommunication
2. Name and Address of your Bank, Phone, Fax and Telex numbers
3. Your Account number where this money will be lodged into and the
Beneficiary's name.

It could be personal or corporate.

These information will enable us put APPLICATION OF CLAIM for the
release of this money from concerned Government Agencies and it
will last for ten working days. For your assistance we have agreed
that the fund will be shared as follows:You as the Account Owner 20%
Miscellaneous Expenses 5%Officials Involved 75%
Now, we assure you that all arrangements have been
concluded for the success of this transaction, so if you are
interested,reply us strictly through e-mail

Yours faithfully.
PAUL PETER.