cheflrubin on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:46:38 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] K SCANS.com WARNING: What makes a fashion model do this ?

Title: THE NAUGHTY FASHION AGENCY

For the first time a fashion model agency has opened up an adult website featuring its own European fashion models in exclusive XXX photo and video content.  If you like seeing amateur hopefuls, 'new faces' castings and established fashion models in soft, hard core and extreme fetish scenes them take a look at our free preview area at K scans.com.  See inside the real fashion modeling industry at K scans.com.  It's shocking, intimate, exclusive and 100% original.

Sandy Sophie Violett

New faces & professional models, Hard core & fetish videos

All our models are aged 18 years or older and we are in compliance with United States Code, Title 18, Section 2257

This email was sent to you because your email address is part of a targeted opt-in list.You have received this
email by either requesting more information on one of our sites or someone may have used your email address.
If you received this email in error, please accept our apologies.
If you do not wish to receive further offers, please click below and enter your email to remove your email from future offers.
Anti-SPAM Policy Disclaimer: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U. S. Congress, mail cannot be considered spam
as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from this mailing list. If this e-mail is unsolicited, please
accept our apologies. Per the proposed H.R. 3113 Unsolicited Commercial Electronic Mail Act of 2000, further transmissions
to you by the sender may be stopped at NO COST to you!

If you wish to be unsubscribed from future mailings, please Click Here, and you will not receive another update again!