laidlaw_60928 on Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:48:35 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: $4,000-$8,000 monthly in 30- 45 days 45698 3162

Good Morning

You get emails everyday, offering to show you how to make money.   Most of those emails are from people who are NOT making any money.   And, they expect YOU to listen to them?

Enough.

If you want to make money with your computer, then you should hook up with a group that is actually DOING it.  OUR TEAM is AWSUME We are making a large, continuing income every month.   We have a solid track record of making people wealthy for over 5 years. What's more - we will show YOU how to do the same thing.  This business is done completely by Internet, email, and the use of 800# messages. If you can send an email, point a prospect lead to an 800#, you can do this.  No special "skills" are required.

How much are we making?  Below are a few examples.  These are real people, and most of them work at this business part-time.  But, keep in mind, they WORK - I am not going to insult your intelligence by saying you can sign up, do NO work, and rake in the cash.  Unfortunately, that kind of job does not exist.  But, if you are willing to put in  6-8 hours per week, this might be the thing you are looking for, and would like to do. You will feel real good about what you do and you won't be ashamed to tell friends and relatives. You will be proud.

D. Ryan: Over $3000 per month
Richard: $20,000 last month
S. Johnson:  $6000 - $7000 per month
Mark: Over  $20,000 per month
James: $30,000 per month
Kyle: Over 40,000 in one month

You can speak to all of the above and more money earners if you like. We have thousands.

This is not income that is determined by luck, or work that is done FOR you - it is all based on your effort.  But, as I said, there are no special skills required.  And, this income is RESIDUAL - meaning that it continues each month (and it tends to increase each month also).

Interested?  I invite you to find out more.  We are just looking for people who still have that "burning desire" to find an opportunity that will reward them incredibly well, if they work at it.

Call this 24/7 800 #  3 minute message and start finding out if this is for you.

1-800359-8336 ext. 7939

That's all there is to it.

We'll then send you info, and you can think about it, and make up your own mind.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
Jim

P.S.  After having several negative experiences with network marketing companies, I had pretty much given up on them.  This is different - there is value, integrity, and a REAL opportunity to have your own home-based business...and, finally make real money on the Internet.
Please don't pass this one up...

You received this from an independent third-party marketing company who likely received your contact information from one of their Web offers.
The Internet is the fastest method of distributing this type of timely information. If you want your address voided from our Career Corps Database,
DON'T USE THE REPLY OPTION. The from address does not go to the void function database.
To be voided, send an e-mail request
optout745@netscape.net