staf--The Editors on Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:06:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Can you handle the TRUTH? Code: jtte

T H E  B L A C K  D I S K  2 0 0 2 ®
The  Truth  is  Waiting

Perhaps the most controversial CD-ROM in America Today
 You must be at least 18 to order

  • Wholesale Sources ($29 value!)
  • Do Background Checks
  • Get Criminal Records
  • Brain Analysis Software
  • Drop-Ship Directory ($29 value!)
  • Bankruptcy Records
  • AOL Super Tools
  • The Black Consumer Guide
  • Drivers License Reports
  • Games and Game Cheats
  • Phone Number Look up
  • Do Employee Checks
  • Track Web Activity
  • Exotic Spy Sources Software
  • Shocking News Footage
  • Secret Conspiracies
  • Mind Control Theories
  • 100s Self-printing Reports
  • Auction Software!
  • Forbidden Knowledge
  • Controversial Videos
  • Classified Ads Secrets
  • Underground Web Sites
  • Spy Equipment Suppliers
  • Money Making Schemes
  • Investigation Sources
  • 100s of business ideas
  • Find out ANYTHING about ANYONE

Do not be deceived by imitations! You have discovered the most valuable collection of secret and insider information on the internet today.

The Black Disk CD-ROM also exposes underground cracking teams and investigation tricks, and includes spy resources and detailed wholesale lists. There is just too much to list. You will be absolutely amazed! HUNDREDS OF MB of information, software, and multimedia! Incredible introductory price: Only $20, shipping included to the continental United States! Please be sure to include your name and mailing address. Overseas customers please add $5.00 (USD).

Only $20 Shipping Included!
Click below to BUY NOW! with with any major credit card

No Credit Card? No problem!

Send $20 (Cash, Money Order, Check) to:

THE BLACK DISK
HBI Enterprises
PO Box 6594
McLean, VA 22106

Please make checks payable to: HBIE

*   *   *

This message is sent in compliance with the email bill S.1618 TITLE 111 passed by the 105th US Congress. This is an introductory offer. If you no longer wish to receive our promotions, please notify us by clicking the following link and you will be permanently removed from our subscriber database:   Opt out