IQ - Disbaility Insurance Services on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:35:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] D.I. for your Impaired Risk Clients

Title: D.I. for your Impaired Risk Clients
Disability Coverage
for Your Impaired Risk Clients
Medically Impaired
Benefits up to $8000 per month
Coverage for Anti-depressant Users
We Also Offer Traditional DI Plans!
"Own Occ" Coverage for MDs up to Age 67
Return of Premium Options
Full Commissions to the Agent
Go with the best...go with DIS!
'America's Leading DI Distributor'™

Call Disability Insurance Services today!
800-898-9641
- or -

Please fill out the form below for more information
Name:
E-mail:
Phone:
City: State: