Offer1000t73 on Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:38:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Making Money Around The World! 3048zTiB2-834bpmF3514YsVg2-57-27

Title:
: )))

Investors around the world are discovering that Currency Trading is the market of the future!

The Foreign Currency Market is Bigger than Commodities...Bigger Than The Stock Market...Bigger Than The Bond Market...Bigger and Better!

The Opportunity is here!  It's Here and It's Now!

Where are all the Day Traders that ran up the stock market in the 1990's?

Foreign Currency!!!

Start with as little as $5,000 today

To find out More...

Click Here

There is considerable exposure to risk in any Forex (FX) transaction.  Before deciding to participate in FX trading, you should carefully consider your objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.  Most importantly don't invest money you can't afford to lose.

If you are receiving this e-mail in error, we sincerely apologize.  Simply click HERE to be removed from any future mailings.  We honor any and all remove requests.  Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and it won't happen again.