Tina Obi on Thu, 14 Nov 2002 19:43:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Urgent message

TINA U. OBI MRS.
From_the desk of:-

MRS. TINA U. OBI C/O Barrister Chike Egobia
Lagos Nigeria

Sir,

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
I am MRS. TINA U. OBI Mrs) widow of the late Col. Kulu T.OBI
the former Governor of Kano State of Nigerian. My late
husband was one of the victims of the November ADC
Aircraft Boeing 722 that crashed in Lagos.

I have just been informed by family attorney Barrister
Chike Egobia that my late husband operated a secret
account with fictitious name in a Nigeria bank into
which total sum of Nineteen Million, Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars ($19.5) was transferred and
credited in his favour. The attorney now advised me to
seek in confidence a foreign account into which this
fund could be transferred for disbursement as directed
by my late husband in his will.

It has been resolved that 25% will be your share for
nominating an account for this purpose and any other
assistance you will give in that regard. 10% has been
mapped out to payback all local and international
expenses,which may be, incurred in the transfer
process and 5% has been conceded to the local bank
manager here assisting facilitating the transfer.

Finally, 60% will come to myself and my children and
good part of this shall be directed towards executing
his will which is to buy shares and stocks in foreign
country to securities his children's future to
facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if
accepted do send to me promptly by fax through family
attorney, the following.

1. The account number to be used for remittance

2. Name and address of your bank

3. Fax and telephone numbers, through which you will
be contacted

4. Promptly whenever you attorney/ assistance may be
required

Please note that i have been assured that the
transaction will be concluded in ten (10) banking
working days upon my receiving from you the above
listed information will commence the process of
retrieving the will immediately i hear from you.

May at this point emphasize the high level of
confidentiality, which this business demands hope you
will not betray the trust and confidence,which is
reposed in you. However, you may need to give me
sufficient assurance that you will not sit on this
fund when it is finally remitted into your account.

Please direct your reply by email to my box in which
the family attorney
will communicate with you towards effective completion
of this transaction.
reply to e-mail add<tina3002personal.ro>

Regards.

MRS. TINA U. OBI