nkem og2 on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 00:55:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Transfer Of willed Funds

ZENITH BANK PLC, LAGOS

FROM: DR. NKEM OGE(MANAGER)

REPLY TO nkem.og2@caramail.com

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

ATTN:MANAGING DIRECTOR /CEO.

 First I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a
transaction of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that will
be well at the end of the day. We have decided to contact
you due to the urgency of this transaction, as we have
been
reliably informed of your discreetness and ability in
transaction of this nature.

 Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am
Dr.Nkem Oge the manager with the Zenith Bank Plc, Lagos. I
came to know you in my Private Search for a Reliable and
Reputable Person to handle
this Confidential Transaction, which involves the transfer
of Huge sum of Money to a Foreign Account requiring
Maximum
Confidence.

 THE PROPOSITI ON:

 A Foreigner an Australia, Late Engr. Steve Moore
(Snr.) an Oil Merchant with the Federal Government of
Nigeria, until his death years ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310-
300) Flight KQ431, Banked with us at Zenith Bank Plc,
Lagos
and had a closing balance as at the
end of September, 2000 worth US$35,500,000.00 (thirty five
Million five hundred thousand United State Dollars), The
bank now expects a next of kin as beneficiary. Valuable
efforts are being made by the
Zenith Bank Plc to get in touch with any of the Moore's
family or relatives but to no success.

 It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of Late Engr. Steve Moore
(Snr.)' s next kin (He had no wife or children that is
know
to us). The Management under the influence of our Chairman
and Members of the Board of Directors, that arrange has
been made for the fund to be declared "Unclaimed" and
subsequently be do nated to the trust fund for arms and
ammunition to further enhance the course of War in Africa
and the World in General.

 In order to avert this negative development some of my
trusted colleagues and I now seek your permission to have
you stand as next of kin to Late Engr. Steve
Moore (Snr.) so that the fund US$35.5 Million will be
released and paid into your account as the beneficiary's
next of kin. All documents and proves
to enable you get his fund will be carefully worked
out. We have secure from the probate an order of
madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries, and
more so we are assuring you that this business is 100%
Risk
Free involvement. Your share stays while the rest be for
myself and my colleagues for investment purpose.
According to agreement within
both parties.

As soon as we receive an acknowledgement of receipt of
this message in acceptance of our mutual busine s
proposal, we would furnish you with the necessry
modalities and disbursement ratio to suite both
parties with out any conflict. While replying furnish me
with your private fax and phone numbers for easy
communication.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not make
undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed in you.

Best regards,
Dr. Nkem Oge
Gagne une PS2 ! Envoie un SMS avec le code PS au 61166
(0,35€ Hors coût du SMS)