Mr. Kaka Sese Seko on Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:03:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] I need your urgent response/call please

NOTE:       PLEASE DIRECT ALL RESPONSE TO EMAIL
            ACCOUNT CONTAINED IN THIS LETTER FOR
            CONFIDENTIAL PURPOSE.

               STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
FROM:  Mr. Kaka Sese Seko
TEL : +31-627-431-470
E-MAIL: kaka_seko@email.com
Attention Please,
         BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP SOLICITED
May I take the privilege to introduce myself; my name is Mr. Kaka Sese Seko a brother of the late President of the Federal Republic of Zaire, President Mobutu Sese Seko (now Republic of Congo, under the leadership of the Son of Mr. Laurent Kabila). I am currently under political asylum in the Netherlands. I presume you are aware there is a financial dispute between my family (the Mobutu’s) and the present Civilian Government. Based on what they believe as bad
and corrupt Government on my late brother part, May his soul rest in peace.
Following the above mentioned reasons, I am soliciting for your humble and confidential assistance to take custody of Fifteen Million,United States Dollars only  (US$15M) also to front
for me in the area of business investments you desire profitably well. Presently, this Sum of US$15 Million Dollars has secretly been deposited into a confidential security Company, where it can be released to you by the Security Company based on my recommendation on that
note; you will be presented as my partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent ventures. For you might have heard how a lot of my brother’s bank Account has been frozen.
To show my preparedness and appreciation to conduct this business with you, I shall give you 25% of the total money and 5% for miscellaneous expense and 10% on any profit realizable in the process of investment of this fund in your country.Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of the business venture, your utmost confidentially, sincerity and secrecy is highly required, due to my family’s present predicament. Details of how I intend to carry out this project will be discussed as soon as I get a response of your  willingness and interest.
 I sincerely will appreciate your urgent acknowledgment as soon as possible by contacting me on my Telephone number+31-627-431-470 or E-mail address.
Thank you.
Yours truly,
Mr. Kaka Sese Seko
NOTE: YOUR FAX & PHONE NUMBER ARE VERY IMPORTANT, AS BUSINESS OF THIS
MAGNITUDE AND NATURE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE VIA E-MAIL.