integer on Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:29:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

"Paul D. Miller" <djspooky@djspooky.com> zkratchd hap!l! evr aftr !n dze kompan! ov zpook! nett!me ad\m!n zkoob!.dooooooozzzzzz

>yawn -

Good Morning Paul

>not exactly sure what this is about...

http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/00.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/02.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/02.gif.hTmL
http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b96c99/zekuensz/04.gif.hTmL

E very ideology is contrary to human psychology
P aul

>but this kind of
>message is boring.

Women can be boring [NN included]
but generally speaking, their lives are more interesting than that of nations.
This we deduce from the countless scaffolds and altars erected by miserable men
on a day of revelation

>Paul

Some endure to this day.

>yawn -

Good Morning Paul

Let us celebrate reason together. Are you ready to fall
Good. The free mind readily accepts what is necessary.

Democracy is a form of Christianity sans superior justification.
As Nietzsche indicated: he who has liberated his mind still has to purify himself.

The mechanized hordes you call to blind v iolence -
and it they call their strength. They have the authority
but refuse to sign THEIR name. As a result of this cycle,
race after race has metamorphosed into a special blundering
for power for mediocre men. Duty, a biology for domestic use
is the only divinity.

This is what is unforgivable in you.
You are free.

>>  >the elections are just around the corner.
>>  >
>>  >Do you really want a war?
>>  >
>>  >Do you really like Bush Jr.?
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >Do you really want a f*cked up world indebted to oil?
>>  >
>>  >yes, the voiting system is f*cked up, but the basic thing is to at
>>  >least try - it's not alot of time, and it does have an impact.... in
>>  >one way or another...
>>  >Paul

Soft caress

because great are the ends which are abolished and articulate is the system which freed
you Paul

et aussi - http://www.m9ndfukc.com/b5c98/zekuensz/3.gif.hTmL

one thing is - Damocles never danced better than beneath the sword

>"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe
>they are free...."
>Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
>

>Port:status>OPEN
>wildstyle
>
>Paul D. Miller a.k.a. Dj Spooky that Subliminal Kid

                       and another is - free for what

Lucian  [who dreams of lies
                                (bkz freedom != !mportant. hap!nesz != !mportnt. ____... ur turn

>>"Paul D. Miller" <djspooky@djspooky.com>
>>

>>  >Just a reminder...
>>
>>f!k artworld spook! boog! bullsh*t profan!t! 2 b!t mar!oneta
>>

>>  >>yes, the voiting system is f*cked up, but the basic thing is to at
>>  >>least try - it's not alot of time, and it does have an impact.... in
>>  >>one way or another...
>>
>>b!t l!ke ur !tch! b!tch! zkratch! znatch!
>>

>>  >Paul
>>
>>  perfa mar!oneta 4 dze 2 b!t jankee pedagog!e
>>

>>  >Do you really want
>>
>>on a prakt!kl lvl m! konzt!tut!v komponentz = uant ur !tch! b!tch!
>>zkr!tch! znatch!
>>komponentz on a float tangenta
>>
>>Just a reminder...
>>

>>  >f!ck artworld "new agey" bullsh*t and actually do
>>  >something...
>>  >
>>  >the elections are just around the corner.
>>  >
>>  >Do you really want a war?
>>  >
>>  >Do you really like Bush Jr.?
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >Do you really want a f*cked up world indebted to oil?
>>  >
>>  >yes, the voiting system is f*cked up, but the basic thing is to at
>>  >least try - it's not alot of time, and it does have an impact.... in
>>  >one way or another...
>>  >Paul
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >ps, below is one reminder why you should vote....
>>

>>!tch! b!tch! zkr!tch! z!!!!!!k jankeez
>>
>>du b!zt ez

>"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe
>they are free...."
>Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
>

>Port:status>OPEN
>wildstyle access: www.djspooky.com
>
>Paul D. Miller a.k.a. Dj Spooky that Subliminal Kid

>befor i kick in you head

letz dr!v mizter yanki kr!ket

ue.ll z uho !z uear!ng dze trouzerz

good ztr!kez l!ke dze thundrbolt
[!n zerv!sz ov v!rtue b!enzur

+ a b!t ov ultra v!olensz
= l!ghtz up juzt!sz
l!ke a flash ov hap!nesz

z - dze ztarz = sh!n!ng br!!!!!!!!!!ghhhhht

[bkz ! = !n dze mood

phpz !.ll tear out dze!r tonguez
+ dze! u!l konfusz !t u!th plzr

bkz ! refer 2 m! zelv
az abztrakt prov!densz

+ ! m dze reuard ov m! oun re!gn
u!th no reuard but h!ztor! + dze prezent

bkz ! d!zl!ke pouer - uat an apal!ng !dea
+ ! m kruel + u!cked

+ !f ! rezort 2 pure reazon !t = 2 z!lensz m! zelv
+ ! m !n dze mood

! hav a zoz!al kontrakt
! kanot akzept dz!ngz az dze! r
bkz ! m !n a mood feroc!ouz