victor david on Mon, 18 Nov 2002 02:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT & CONFIDENTCIAL

Dear Sir

In order to transfer out (USD 26 MILLION)

Twenty six million United States Dollars) from
ECOBANK PLC BENIN REPUBLIC[ECO-BANK] I have the
courage to ask for your assistance to handle this
important and confidential business believing that

you will never let me down either now or in future.
I am MR VICTOR DAVID, AN OFFICIAL of ECOBANK BENIN
There is an account opened in the above bank in 1990
and since 1993 nobody has operated on this account
again. Which means it now dormant,After going
through some old files in the records, I discovered
that if I do not remit this money out urgently it will
be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this accountis
Mr.ALLAN P.SEAMAN, a foreigner, and a miner at DIAMOND
SAFARI (pty), an INDUSTRALIST by profession and he
died since 1993. No other person knows about this
account or any thing concerning it, the account has
no other beneficiary and my investig! ation proved to me
as well that his company does not know anything about
this account and the amount involved is (USD 26M)
twenty six million United States Dollars and a
deposit of 200kg of alluvial gold dust pending
shipment .

I want to first transfer [USD26M]twenty-six million
United States Dollars into a safe foreigners account
abroad before the GOLD, but I don't know any
foreigner, I am only contacting you as a foreigner
because this money cannot be approved to a local bank
here, but can only be approved to any foreign account
because the money is in US Dollars and the former
owner of the account is Mr. ALLAN P.SEAMAN, a
foreigner too. I know that this message will come to
you as asurprise as we don't know our selves
before,but be sure that it is real and a genuine
business.

I only got your contact address from my secretary who
operates computer with believe in God that you will
never let me down in this business.

You are the only person that I have contacted in this
business, so please reply urgently so that I will
inform you the next step to take urgently. Send also
your private telephone and fax number including the
full details of the account to used for the deposit.

I want us to meet face to face or sign a binding
agreement to bind us together so that you can receive
this money into a foreign or any ccount of your choice
where the fund will be safe. I will fly to your country
for withdrawal and sharing and other investments. I am
contacting you because of the need to involve a
foreigner with foreign account beneficiary.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine
because the management is ready to approve this
payment to any foreigner who has
correct information of this account, which I will give
to you later immediately, if you are able and  with
capability to handle such amount in strict confidence
and trust according to my instructions and advice for
our mutual benefit because this opportunity will never
come again in my life.

I need truthful person in this business because I
don't want to make mistake. I need your strong
assurance and trust.With my position now in the office
I can transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable
account, which can provide with assurance that this
money will be intact pending my physical arrival in
your country for sharing.

I will destroy all documents of transaction
immediately we receive this money leaving no trace to
any place. You can also come to discuss with me face
to face after which I will make this remittance in
your presence and two of us will fly to your country
at least two days ahead of the money going into the
account.

I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately
I hear from you that you are ready to receive this
fund in your account. I will use my position and
influence to effect legal approvals and onward
transfer of this money to your account with
appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and
foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of
this business, you will be given 35% of the total
amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for
expenses both parties might have incurred during
the process of transferring.I look forward to your
earliest reply. as soon as you recieve my email call me on 00229 063700 awaiting your call or vicdav@adres.nl
MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU

YOUR SINCERELY.

MR VOCTOR DAVID