susan_shabangu on Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:53:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] LET'S REASON TOGETHER

MY Dear

   RE: REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE

After due deliberation with my children, I decided to contact you for your
assistance in standing as a beneficiary to the sum of US$30.5M ( Thirty Million,
Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)

First, let me start by introducing myself as MRS SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of
three children and the Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy since 1st April
1996 to date under the auspices of the
President of South Africa MR THABO MBEKI. You can view my profile at my website
www.gov.za/profiles/shabangu.htm.

THE PROPOSAL
After the swearing in ceremony  making  me the Deputy Minister of Minerals and
Energy, my husband Mr Ndelebe Shabangu died while he was on an official trip to
Trinidad and Tobago in 1996. After his death, I discovered that he had some
funds in a dollar account which amounted to the sum of US$30.5M with a South
African bank which had her offshore House in Cayman Island - FIDELITY
INTERNATIONAL TRUST BANK.

This fund emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract which he executed
with the Government of South Africa. Though I assisted him in getting this
contract but I never knew that it was
over-invoiced by him. Iam afraid that the government of South Africa might start
to investigate on contracts awarded from 1990 to date. If they discover this
money in his bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his assets here in
South Africa and this will definetely affect my political career in government.

I want your assistance in opening an account with FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL TRUST
BANK through my Attorney so that this fund could be wired into your account
directly without any hitch.  As soon as the fund gets to your account, you are
expected to move it immediately into another  personal  bank account in your
country. I will see to it that the account is not traced from South Africa. As
soon as you have confirmed the fund into your account, I will send my eldest son
with my Attorney to come to your country to discuss on business investments.

For your assistance, I am offering you 20% of the principal sum which amounts to
US$6,100.000.00 (Six million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only)
However, you have to assure me and also be ready to go into agreement with me
that you will not elope with my fund.

If you agree to my terms, kindly as a matter of urgency send me an email. Due to
my sensitive position in the South  African Government, I would not WANT you to
call me on phone or send a fax to me. All correspondence must be by email to my
private email address, susan_shabangu@email.com.  If you want to speak with my
Attorney, that is fine and okay by me. His chambers will be representing my
interest at FIDELITY INTERNATIONAL TRUST BANK.  All correspondence must be made
either to my Attorney Barrister Richard Lithuli, of Lithuli and
associates,E-mail: lithuliandassociates@lawyer.com  or send me an email. I will
also like you to give me your contact address of telephone, fax and email to
enable my Attorney call or reach you from time to time. Please I do not need to
remind you of the need for absolute Confidentiality if this transaction must
succeed. YOU MUST NOT CALL ME! If you do not feel comfortable with this
transaction, do not hesitate to discontinue.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my regards to your family.

Yours faithfully,

MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU
Deputy Minister of Minerals and Energy
South Africa.