DR.(MRS.MARIAM ABACHA. on Tue, 19 Nov 2002 09:23:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!!!!111

FROM:DR(MRS) MARIAM ABACHA
THROUGH:
BARRISTER JAMES.D.MUSA
EQUITY CHAMBERS
12,COKER ROAD,ILUPEJU,
LAGOS,NIGERIA

Sir,

I am sorry for the embarrassment this  letter
might cause you as we have not had any correspondence
before this . l got your address through my lawyer who
works with Nigerian Chamber of Commerce lndustry and
Mining during my research for a reliable and trustworthy partner who l can do business with though l did not disclose the nature of the business l intend to do with whomever he recommends for me.
l am DR. MRS MARIAM ABACHA, wife of the late Nigerian Head of State, General Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th of June, 1998 while on active duty. l am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be
of great assistance to each other . I currently have within my possession the sum of Thirty One  million Five Hundred Thousand  United States Dollars (US$31.5 million) cash which l intend to use for investment, specifically in your country although I do not know in what field yet. This money came as a payback contract deal between my late husband and a Russian Firm on our country's multi-billion dollars Ajaokuta Steel Plant.
The Russian Partners returned my husband's share of USD$31,500,000.00 after the death of my husband and  lodged it in my husband's security company of which l am director right now, the new Civilian Government has intensified their probe on my husband's financial and oil company. ln view of this, l acted fast to withdraw the
USD$31,500,000.00 from the company's vault and deposited it in a Security Company.l have since declared my husband's Security Company bankrupt.No record ever existed concerning the money traceable by the government because there is no documentation showing that we received the money from the Russians. Due to the current situation in the country concerning government's attitude towards my family, it has become quite impossible for me to make use of this money within.Let me refer you to the front page of this day newspapers of 12th May,2001. You can check it through their website www.thisdayonline.com.
The present government in Nigeria had frozen and seized all our bank accounts both here in Nigeria and abroad. Thus l shall expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss in detail about this transaction. Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund, l propose a percentage of 30% of the total sum to you for the expected service and assistance,10% for offsetting minor expenses incurred in the course of this transaction. Your urgent response is highly needed so as to stop further contacts.
All correspondence must be by the email address above:     James_dmusa3@hotvoice.com,James_dmusa4@hotvoice.com
l will give you my tel/fax numbers where you can contact me when l hear from you. l must use this opportunity to implore on you to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinarily confidential whatever your decision while awaiting  your prompt response.
NB: Because of the security been mounted on my family, we cannot travel out and we are living today just my faith and those that stand beside us.
My son Mohammed Abacha was just released from prison where he was been held by the Government on a crime his late father have commited.
He was released on one condition,to refund the stolen money back to the Nigerian Government amounting to $1 billion.The money is estimated at $4.2 billion and desided to keep back $1 million for the family.Please,i will like you to visit this website:cometnews.com.ng

Your urgent reply is needed.

FROM:DR(MRS) MARIAM ABACHA