MRS.TIMI PHILIP ABU on Sun, 24 Nov 2002 00:14:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT ASSISTANCE

Dear Friend,

I am aware that it is amazing when a business proposal letter comes
from someone that you don't know, however your address was to the
consideration of your profile and I became aware of your credibility
and integrity, hence I humbly came to the conclusion to solicit for
your understanding and cooperation in this transaction that would be
profitable to both of us.

Therefore, it is with heart full of hope that I write to seek your
candid help in the context below, I am TIMI PHILLIP ABU a soldier by
profession and a Colonel by rank I was the immediate Director in the
Ministry of Mines and Natural Resources (M.M.N.R) in my country
SIERRA-LEONE before the out break of war. Presently I am a political
Refugee in LOME TOGO.

This letter is to seek for your assistance to receive into your bank
account the sum of Twenty One Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars (US$21,500,000.00) would want you to be my leading
partner in a viable and profitable business which I want to invest
on in any overseas country. My areas of interest for investment are
buying of Estates, if possible buying of shares from reliable
companies. Any new ideal from you of investment would be appreciated
too.

ORIGIN OF FUNDS:

When I was a director in the Ministry of Mines and Natural
Resources, I was the link between the Foreign buyers of DIAMOND and
the SIERRA-LEONIAN Government of Sierra-Leone by our foreign Diamond
buyers for the Diamond they purchased, This I had to divert,
totalling the sum of Twenty One Million Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars Only, into a security and finance company in South
Africa for safe keeping because of the war in my country. It may
interest you to know that the security company has branches in
European Countries and America.

Note please, that upon your acknowledgment of this letter and
willingness to assist, all documents and details relating to this
funds will be forwarded to enable you clear the funds into use for
the investment, from the security and finance company before
arranging the modalities on how to invest the money and to process
my travelling documents to meet with you face to face .Right now I
cannot travel out because, the rebel soldiers in SIERRA LEON
confiscated my international passport. More so ,I have not finalise
my stay document in Lome-Togo.

I am looking forward to doing business with you and solicit your
absolute confidentiality and honesty in this transaction.
For your assistance you will be given 25% of the total fund. It also
will interest you to know that this transaction entails no risk on
both side Hence all modalities for secure, smooth and successful
transaction have been arrange. If you are interested and can assist
ME with this proposal please just email me or telephone my
daughter who is attending a programme in the netherlands on
+31-613-795-237 who will guide you and provide you more details.

Thanking you and looking forward to your timely response.

ABU TIMI.