Bernadette Weirich on Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:04:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Time in a bottle for TODO

As seen on NBC, CBS, CNN, and even Oprah.
As reported on in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Reverses aging while burning fat, without dieting or exercise.
Forget aging and dieting forever And it's Guaranteed!

1.Body Fat Loss
2.Wrinkle Reduction
3.Increased Energy Levels
4.Muscle Strength improvement
5.Increased Sexual Potency
6.Improved Emotional Stability
7.Better Memory

Lose weight while building lean muscle mass
and reversing the ravages of aging all at once.

Please visit our website to learn the facts about this quality health product and view our absolute satisfaction guarantee click here

To unsubscribe from future offers, reply with off zbٚXX׭)n]mgmjk-zZw)?rj)fjb?mgW