MISS FLEISS on Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:48:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] MISS FLEISS

THIS IS NOT SPAM . IT IS A LEGITIMATE REQUEST FOR ATTENTION FROM THE LAW SOCIETY OF AUSTRALIA
THIS IS A COMMERCIAL REQUEST SEEKING LEGAL ASSISTANCE
We have contact numerous legal firms but still to this date we have no replies

IT APPEARS WE ARE UNABLE TO GET LEGAL REPRESENTATION
IS THIS A FAIR SUMMARY OF THE LEGAL PROFESSION
IS EVERYONE NOT ENTITLED TO LEGAL REPRESENTATION

The Company Miss Fleiss Escort Agency has been in operation since 1994. We have magazine, yellow pages and Internet presence
http://www.missfleiss.com.au We have all our ladies on contract and our clients sign an agreement of the service provided
We have never had any problems of note to date

HOWEVER

We have numerous problems concerning our clients who book a Miss fleiss contracted person then request to see her
outside of the agency.

We then loose the contracted girl and the client breaches his agreement not to see the girl outside of the agency

We have girls charging $500 to $2000 an hour and these girls are in demand

Their health and welfare is our first consideration

We are seeking those from the law Society to be of assistance

We have in the past approached a number of law firms in Sydney but unfortunately they would not help us
as they fear our clients may be their clients

it appears we have a problem and we seek assistance

please could you email or call  Sophia RINALDI at Miss Fleiss on 02 93103011
Sydney Australia

mfleiss@ozemail.com.au
http://www.missfleiss.com.au

PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NOT AN EMAIL LIST. WE ARE SEEKING A COMMERCIAL LAW FIRM
WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO UNSUBSCRIBE OR REPLY
WE ONLY SEEK A REPLY IF YOU CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE IN THIS LEGAL MATTER
We also are very interested from comments from all parties who may have a concern

THIS IS NOT A MAIL LIST - IT IS A REQUEST FOR LEGAL ASSISTANCE OR COMMENT
TO A VERY COMPLEX SITUATION NEEDING ATTENTION

Please note this is a one off request for assistance and is not spam

PLEASE NOTE THE WORLDWIDE EXPANSION OF ESCORTS AT
HTTP://WWW.HIGHROLLERSMAGAZINE.COM
WORLD WIDE TOP TEN PAY PER CLICK SEARCH ENGINE

THIS IS A FURTHER EXAMPLE OF THE PROFESSIOLISM OF THIS CAREER

MISS FLEISS